Monday, April 28, 2014

U r only one

Very deep inside u there is always a feeling which u hide from all but in the emptiness of life u need a patner with whome u can share all ur feelings all emotional issues ... there is a stage of life when u look for the proper and complimentary patner a person towards whome u want to be sensible. .. I was a fellow who had not the proper past but with ur presence it may be brighter in coming days.... so much my feelings towards u can't b faid now ... yes u r my girl who made me to change....but plz b the part of my life I am sorry for all my misdeeds ignorance and all.. just give me a chance so that I may just plz give me a chance.i am not asking u to forget what had happened but to forgive me. To see u from distance is always a delight moment for me but to be ignored by u was a painful experience

No comments:

Post a Comment