Friday, July 28, 2017

Dusk of Dawn : Story under tale

Whole life now becoming the mess of missed shot opportunities and somehow the ignored ideas are creating discomfort of feel and actions my social nature has just dropped to the level there.When i try to look into my own life ,i can say i had dark and bright side both as we all do ,matters what which side has more reflections on society .my faith, determination and what i consider is working with me along the passage of time is now so mixed and jumbled that for now my whole life has only one remain of side 'GREY'. Now days establishing a connection between mind and heart is so difficult because the only rule existing in the society is "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" either you fit-in or you will be out by a hit. no matters what you deserve until you don't achieve it , disrespect hatred and selfishness so common that even i dout my own explanations to situation mostly because this is what you get when you trust out of your instincts . love to have my little world seldom to interact with others as this real world is more to offer than you think off.great heroes are those who really can find way out in a emptiness of solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment