Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tension .......abhi abhi

In my life i have been in many situation from whome I always learnt few things.... one thing I always remember is my mistakes .... mistakes that never made me the most or near the person I wanted to see myself to be ... a person in making never happened gor me but yet I was me in many places and time.... the most painful and regreted fault of my life was to be admitted in mba and secondly to say or a want of other half patner of which a genuinely deceiving and most unkind act was mine to embarras a most respected part of my life one was to have a feeling towards them secondly to express them third to share with buddys fourth not able to justify what I was feeling. .. whole mess of unfortunate events shocked me and yes I was shear part my own inner soul in pieces ..it's the time to end the journey of mba and the two valuable years in vein without any personalisation of being something but instead a person responsible for delivering the highest unfortunate and unforgiving acts ... here I earned nothing but black spot on being mohit kumar pandey .... rudra....

No comments:

Post a Comment