Sunday, June 21, 2015

And she never called

And today morning while an attempt was made to end the cold war between us and was a half hearted a effortlessly talk was carried out about an half hour which ultimately results in the situation more tense more hactic .. this time the decision I hade made and now I will have to follow it ..why you think I was considered favourite in the eyes of ravi Sharma and why you can't see amreen nisha the mohd..lady favoured me even more then the muslim boy shah ahed.... since this sem you not nailed that doesn't mean that you are bad or so but just you haven't enjoyed the cream of marks but even though you made your mba with an honours a great achievement and only few here can say and write in our batch... actually I think you are comparing the maeks with mine.... and see if I had to do so I had done in even previous semesters which I hadn't done and even in my life what you think I had no connections ... may be i was an uppcl employee if asked to my father who In front of me has favoured two relatives to join and what about my brother director in cii ..even though I had persuaded my courses on my own... and you are panic on me... making my life hell...lets b clear I too had emotions even I get hurt .... you were always so sweet towards me that you always given me new chance of carrying out frendship but this mean I was not the guy of your valuable frendship

No comments:

Post a Comment