Tuesday, June 30, 2015

When it rang

By every message I receive ... when my cell phone rings there is always a hope maybe u r there remembering me.. but its a false feel I when in reality ..when seeing the phone my inspiration my expectations all went down eveytime... you only made me in this situation nothing to blame you but the fact lies in the matter do I really matter worthy in your life ..do you ever ,do a favour to me by just giving me an opportunity to realize how far you need me...no offence of yours ... but you unknowingly made me realize that I was very below the boys in ur life... may be just another fantasy story of your life an adventurous experience ...slowly and slowly some part of my life is dying ... becoming vestibule to me.. my joy enthusiasm all are squeezed out.... my hope of living .... my inner soul all are wounded now... heal will never be there... may you made me devil just because I wanted you to have best reason to not talk me any more. .. and from now my voyage of being disappear will continue. .. from now you will never came to know about me... neither from anybody,,,Whole life now becoming the mess of missed shot opportunities and somehow the ignored ideas are creating discomfort of feel and actions my social nature has just dropped to the level there might i cann't with stand in the society 

No comments:

Post a Comment