Thursday, August 6, 2015

Dumbed dumped

All things came to an end leaving behind the wheel of running second  either good or bad but it's always hard to evaluate. You can't blame other of your own incapacity of understanding and taking  inefficient decision. While trying to make you part of my own life I was so stupid and in sane that I just overlooked all facts and blindly trusted upon you.... for making you feel special I credited for every single good and just didn't bother about your mistakes .... I just tried to correct and myself said sorry for every mishaps caused by either of us....but what was you thinking I just don't understood. ? You played a super game of emotions with me and avenging yourself by destroying everything just because you hated a girl which was with my close buddy.... you first created a cater and then the most strong group of seven ...was never been together again... what a game plan ... hatts off.... why trying to minimise the difference, all starting thread originated from you only....how can I be so selfish that I didn't sorted out these things just happening before me...you exploited our minute misunderstanding to wide range.... you exaggerated every worst possible things in a critical way.... may you be so proud in a such good plan neither of all seven stand still ..... girl ... thanks for making me just to hate myself. ... you fooled me.... I trusted you so much ... while you at a time handling two boys. ... how could you...... you made me to hate myself only..... truth is only unconditional caring is love that only family cares about. .. rest in peace with your cruel intention. .. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment