Sunday, August 9, 2015

Month of silence

After being alone and silently observing the the past few days and month in which I had expressed that few persons were able to help me out to ionise feelings from my past but when I again memorize about those days I understood that I was just another name of person in the playing list for them. Nothing changed for me yet but my own personal joys were sacrificed.  I always given importance to all friends above my own and in return expected nothing and no other friend failed ,they used to play with my feelings. Slowly more than a month is passing without speaking to them. It never hurt the loneliness then been betrayed by someone. The social element in my soul has vanished . May be in any future time instant those who cares about me would apper but at then I might not be the same as a month ago. Changed against the backdrop of my favourite place and flavour of life just seeking a flow beyond my voyage of sail. Friends are most interested persons of one's life but last couple of year I failed to be friendly with any right person. Between chase and cage i wasted all my creative writing skills in a cage chasing nothing importance to anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment