Saturday, August 1, 2015

Am I still the same

Today just having nothing in mind but still the big confusion and the feeling I am in thinking Love and friendship is all similar sensitive skin but the only difference is your best friend can't be your soul mate, but true soul mate is the best buddy of yours.Now and latter we just need some part of dipping craziness to be on same same scale of level on which it was ever. So the quest arise to seek someone really around us who can make our expectations fulfilled and once we achieve that we feel on paradise. After being alone and special one missing around me I just came reading an article on queries about love and relationship ... writtter has his opinion so do I... but the main moto behind that was to see the meaningful love explanation. .. but love is beyond any explanation. .. it's always been a experience of every single individual came across in his life in different times and situation which creates memories and hence his explanation about love...I was wondering whether or not what I had lived came under this past was I was fake to me or she was making fun out of me.. but reality is we both never match each others expectations. . Now being a month passed am I really any worthy in my presence or something. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment