Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Green Dot- Short Story of Online (part 3)


PART 3
Finally when I was about to give up my messenger blinged..
 “Hi. It’s me.”
“Hi. Where have u been? I’ve missed you.” I blurted out.
“Tell me one thing how much of your story is true.”
“hmmm why?”
“If you want us to continue I want to know the truth. The real you.”
“Why?”
“Just shut up and answer me or I’m leaving. Bye.”
“Hey hey wait. You ask me, I will tell if it’s true/false.” Okay… what do you want to know?
Well, for one, “What about all the other things you have told me? About family, your college and your first love etc”
“It’s true.”
“what about the things you write ,are they real,”
Depends but mostly true but not that all ,which relate to me ,
No. Do you?
A little bit.
Where have you been?
A bunch of places. Well, tell me this: if you could go anywhere you wanted in the world, where would you go?
Reply me first? What else do you do?
The first one or the second one?

No comments:

Post a Comment