Friday, January 16, 2015

Chapter 2 insomiac dream

Some day might I will be talking to you in personal and sharing what I always feel about you in my dreams.that day really matters me a lot not because I would be sharing something with you but any thing that matters is ur reactions ur smile or anything u feel .... I know this is impossible but atleast I can dream this too ...no body ever reached the moon but yet is the dream of many... someday you may just say to me u really want me in ur life as anything else but we all love ourselves ... may in this year I would be "I "when my dreams came true in life next I may be satisfied with the thought u think about me atleast once in a while....just b there with me ..u r my expression of life... without u neither my writing or I am complete but u can make me a step ahead with ur valuable support and company plz be the part of my life voyage and allow me to share our experience and excitement together of each others life... u were always adorable lovable to me ... remain in my life please ...the significant portion of my life voyage will be the part I had spend with u ..just let me give some hope of getting what we least deserve my lord.... just ........justiy************************ There are times when we often share our past to those on them we had faith like ourselves and there are situation in life when we need guidance and moral support .... this is when we had to choose our friends and person wisely. I had made mistakes in choosing the good mates yet I don't have any regret on my decision atleast they were my decision to b part of life to share grey shades of personality and emotions I was betrayed many times but just I had no other options I compromised my life secrets to those who made fun of them.... just because I feel alone this can't  be justify what I had done in past yet sharing give me few moments in life to b light....

No comments:

Post a Comment