Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Zero visibility

Sometimes when I travel alone I just wonder there may be any part of myself missing and some pinch of sadness prevail over the thoughts,burden in mind some confusion in decision yet the seeking in darkness for light continues. I was travelling in night in visibility zero in bus while the driver was driving there on the road with his skills and insticts making me dipped in another thought process I was about to learn new postives again road as like life the variable uncertain outcomes just coming from zero visibility and the person crossing the roads with confidence zeal enthusiasm and positive attitude yet conscious about his decision after all many lives depend upon him.just he was alone just like me and any body else in life ..voyage of life... I need some of friends deeply but yet god knows what to come from the curtains of time fog.hoping just any day I may be smart enough to drive my own life with more conscious not smooth but yes more sensible then now.hoping one day , I may be with u not in dreams but in reality , showing lil maturity towards making decision in our dear one's more close and never let u go... life is just an reality while travelling and covering in unkown road paths in thrilled chilled nights in zero visibility. ..urs decision is pending as I also assume u r just like me but just we needs hint.. may someday we can share our thoughts directly to each other .. god knows why I write too much but yes the way of expressing I know is only this. While looking outside the closed window the mirror image was mine patner just like reality of true actual companion nothing to see outside and chilled cold waves icing the thoughts. Loneliness can't be bothered but stuck in mind can damage the neural networks of decision making process. Happiness can't be always there it may be just a treasure hunt of life enjoying in what u do... deserving something can be reality but having it is reality mixed with hard labour and ........... but again it is also a reality. . Just we have to learn to accept. .... rest later

No comments:

Post a Comment