Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Apologies

This is what I want u to know ma'am .... I know I disturb u a lot .... I know many times u just want to avoid me but I am what u can't avoid this is due to ur sweet nature. I wonder why I can't help my self .. today u were upset I know u don't want to talk I knew but it's ur really sweet nature u have given me time to talk .. just couldn't help myself . This is an apologise from my side to sweet hearted girl that she had given me so much space and comfortable around her that may I had crossed few times ur patience and made u angry even though u were kind towards me .After messaging so much I just want u to know I want you to keep smile all times but I just wondere how u manage all these my idiotism and ur patience what make u si special for me just  a special friend which give me time and support whenever I needed most..... this time I love my faith and luck due to which I got such a good friend.but might not made u comfortable so that u can share ur worries with me .... sorry ma'am for all my misdeeds .that were due to unknowingly plz forgive and at least smile

No comments:

Post a Comment